Thursday, September 12, 2013

Femme Fatale Wolfsbane Swatch & Review

Hey there!  I'm so excited tonight!  Darling Diva Polish shared a picture I posted on her Facebook today and it got lots of likes and even a few shares.  It's nice to see that there's people who love polish like I do :-)

Anyways, today I want to show you Wolfsbane by Femme Fatale, another Aussie indie brand.  It's a neat purple (dark blurple?) jelly base filled with blue hexes of different sizes, small red hexes and the occasional light blue crescent moon.  Here is one coat over OPI Euro Eurso plus topcoat to smooth it out.

Femme Fatale Wolfsbane

I tried using this one its own but the glitter is pretty chunky so I found it difficult to apply numerous coats to get the base opaque enough.  Then I remembered I could layer it *duh*.

Femme Fatale Wolfsbane
It's so dark and mysterious, especially when you catch the moon.

Femme Fatale Wolfsbane
Femme Fatale Wolfsbane macro

I purchased this from Harlow & Co. who just happens to be restocking it (and others) Friday, September 13th at 12 pm EDT.

That's all for now.  'Til next time...


No comments: