Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dance Legend Robots vs Humans

Hey there!  Welcome to November.  Hopefully yours hasn't started as snowy as mine has.  It snowed approximately 10 cm in the last 24 hours here in Edmonton.  I'll post a picture of what today looked like at the end of this post.  I guess it's time to start wearing socks *sad face*.

Tonight I'm going to show you a more fall-appropriate manicure than a winter-appropriate one.  This is Dance Legend Robot vs Humans with images from PUEEN33 and PUEEN40.  I've never shown a Dance Legend polish before but I don't know why because it's a great brand.

direct light

Robots vs Humans is a warm holographic brown from the New Prism collection.  I have a few shades from this collection and have nothing but good things to say about the polishes.  They're all opaque in a coat or two with a strong linear holographic effect that isn't affected by top coat.  This is two coats with top coat.    

light box

direct light

direct light

Then, because I do love stamping, using Maybelline Bold Gold I added a leaves image from PUEEN33 and a cute owl image from PUEEN40.

light box

Dance Legend comes out of Russia.  Unfortunately they stopped shipping directly to Canada a little while ago because of shipping times (it took around 6 weeks for my order to arrive).  So now us Canadians have to look to stockists like LlaroweColor4Nails and Ninja Polish for our Dance Legend fix.  I do hope Dance Legend eventually reinstates shipping to Canada because their website has colors I haven't seen on the others.  I'm definitely willing to wait 6 weeks if it means I can order whatever I want.

And, as promised, here's what Edmonton looked like today.  It feels pretty chilly out there today!




'Til next time...




   




No comments: