Thursday, June 19, 2014

Abstract Beach Nail Art

Hey there!  I have a quick post for you before I run off to my ultimate game.  Here's some nail art I did that looks abstractly like a stormy beach scene so that's how I've titled it.



These were inspired by a picture I saw for sale at Walmart.  I snapped a photo of it but, in retrospect, I sort of wish I had bought it.  I do love beachy things.  


I did these shortly after I saw Sammy's (The Nailasaurus) tutorial on a different way to do a nail polish gradient.  I started with a white base (have I ever mentioned how much white nail polish I go through?) and then added some China Glaze I Sea The Point (dark blue), Sea Spray (grey-blue) Zoya Blu (light blu), OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around (nude) and L'Oreal Greycian Goddess (grey).



I don't love how the photos of these turned out but I did love wearing them.  I got to feel artistic for a couple of day :-)

'Til next time...




No comments: