Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July Nails

Hey there!  Happy 4th of July to my American readers!  I hope you all are having a great holiday.  To commemorate your holiday I have a couple of (very similar) looks to share.  I'm not particularly impressed with either but I didn't have time to do any extras...sorry!  I guess I'll leave it to my American comrades to pull out the really spectacular Independence Day mani's.



The first one is a stamping mani.  For it I used a white base stamped with Lily Anna -14 and Mundo de Unas Red (#9).  On the accent finger I used 2 coats of Essence Sunset Paradise, a navy blue I completely forgot about, stamped with Pueen44 and Mundo de Unas White.  I think this is the mani I prefer...surprise, surprise.  I do love stamping :-)



The second look involves Nail Vinyls and star glitter.  I started with a white base again, added my straight Nail Vinyls (so much better than regular striping tape!) and painting with my go-to red creme, China Glaze With Love.  On my pinky and ring finger I used 2 coats of China Glaze I Sea The Point.  On top of those I placed a few silver star shaped glitter I purchased from Dollar Nail Art.  I had also tried to add red foil over the red stripes but that turned into a massive disaster so I'm glad I photographed these before that debacle.  



I hope you guys like my attempts at Fourth of July nails.  And I really hope everybody south of the border has a great long weekend.  Enjoy some fireworks for me!

'Til next time...









No comments: