Friday, May 22, 2015

Circle Stamping Skittles

Hey there!  Today's post is a leftover mani I had from The Digit-al Dozen's geometric theme last week.  I had originally wanted to do something other than straight lines so I did some circle stamping with BP-003 in a skittle fashion.  I'm not usually one for skittle nails so I guess that's why they got bumped for all the straight line manis I ended up posting last week.



I wanted to use a creme base with metallic stamping in the same color family for these.  The list of polishes I used are:
Purple - China Glaze Givers Theme stamped with Layla Purple Diva
Blue - KB Shimmer Sky Jinks stamped with Layla Titanium Sky
Green - Dance legend 377 stamped with Models Own Green Chrome 
Yellow - Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold
Pink - Seche Opulent stamped with Models Own Chrome Cerise

And as usual, I finished off with HK Girl top coat.



I guess that's it for today.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend.  I just received some new stamping plates from UberChic Beauty to review so I'll be playing with them all weekend as well as playing in an ultimate frisbee tournament.  Cross your fingers for no broken nails for me!

'Til next time...

No comments: