Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Plate No. 27

Hey there!  This week's Sunday Stamping challenge should've been easy - it was just a plate number. BUT most my plate collections don't go past 25 so I was pretty limited in my selections.  But I do have high numbered Born Pretty Store plates (thank you BPS) so I picked BPL-027 for my stamping over a flakie base.  Hope you enjoy!



I had seen this post from Cathy of MoreNailPolish with a flakie over a blue polish (as opposed to black, like I usually use) and fell head over heels for it.  So I fully wanted to copycat the use of blue and flakies and matte, just like her.  

I started with two coats of China Glaze Frostibite added a coat of Nfu Oh 40 as a flakie topper and stamped with BPL-027 with MDU Bronze.


Then, all I did, was mattifying it with Essie Matte About You and add a tiny rhinestone on my ring nail.  


I'm really loving the flakies lately.  I'll be posting more flakie nails soon.  Hope you don't mind!

Till next time...





No comments: