Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Something Cute or Fluffy

Hey there!  Wow I've been nail-lazy this week.  So much so that I didn't even do a new mani for this week's Sunday stamping theme.  So I'm cheating today and posting something that I did a couple weeks ago that happens to fit with today's theme.  Today our challenge is "something fluffy or cute nails".  I thought this owl stamping was pretty darn cute so I think it's theme-worthy.


I really wanted to do these owl nails because I had just received my order with KBShimmer Owl Miss You.  Of course that name was asking for owls!  I used three coats of Owl Miss You for this coverage but two was almost good enough.  



To stamp the owls I used all images from Born Pretty Store BP-L019 and Hit The Bottle's Everyday I'm Truffling stamping polish.


I opted to wear theme matte instead of shiny so I used OPI's matte top coat to achieve that.


That's all for today.  I think I should go paint my nails for the first time since Wednesday!  

'Til next time...


No comments: