Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Whatever The Weather

Hey there!  Hope you're having a good weekend.  I'm finishing out the weekend with this weather-related stamping.  Today's Sunday challenge theme is "whatever the weather" and until this weekend, this is pretty much how Edmonton's skies have been looking for the last couple of weeks.  In all other seasons, we have big blue skies but spring tends to bring some cloudier weather with just bits of blue sky so that's what I've tried to show here with this double stamping.  Luckily the weather this weekend has been phenomenal so I got to see the sun.



I wanted to start with an off white so I used two coats of Pretty Serious Forbidden Fruit.  For the bits of blue sky I used Cici & Sisi -02 and Mundo de Unas Glass.


Then for the actual clouds I used MoYou London Artist -10 and Mundo de Unas Dark Grey.  Then I matted it with Essie Matte About You.  


I've been wearing this since Thursday and haven't gotten sick of it yet...though I am sort of looking forward to changing it tonight.  


I'd love to hear what the weather is like in your area.  I know the Eastern bits of Canada have seen a revival of winter.  I'm sure we'll get snow again before winter is gone for good this year.  

'Til next time...






No comments: