Monday, May 2, 2016

UberChic Beauty Paris In Love Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I have the last of the current mini UberChic Beauty stamping plates to review today.  I did a mani with the new Paris In Love plate and I absolutely really like how it turned out.  I even enlisted the help of a new francophone friend of mine to do the translating for me.  You would think that after 8 years of French class that I'd know at least a bit of the language but nope, languages and my brain are definitely not best friends.  However, despite my lack of French skills, I still love this plate.  Have a look...



UberChic Beauty's mini plates measure 6 x 12 cm.  As with the larger plates, the full nail images measure 17 x 21 mm so they are large enough for most nails.  But they're designed to work for all nail sizes (mine are definitely not that long or wide and I still rarely feel like I'm missing out).  The images range from fashion to food to French script.  I opted to use the full nail French script that I asked for translation of.  It says "To love is not to look at each other in the eyes, but it is to look in the same direction together."  At least that's what I've been told it says...his accent does indicate he's a french speaker so I trust him.  And I owe him one for translating random nail images for me.  As with all UberChic plates, the etching is certainly not an issue here.  Even the fine script transferred beautifully.  


I did a double stamping mani to test out this Parisian plate.  I started with two coats of Cirque Don't Forget The Cannoli (Italian) that I stamped the French quote on with Mundo de Unas Holland Blue (Mexican brand with a Dutch color name).  This is the most multi cultural mani I've ever done, haha!  


The next layer of stamping is done with Mundo de Unas Black or Red.  I wanted the "Je t'aime" to be in red to match the french colors approximately but it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.  I should've  left that part off.  


To finish I used Essie Matte About You which made me totally love it.  It looks sort of vintage eh?



To conclude, I love this Parisian themed plate.  I may not have gotten to Paris yet in real life but at least I can wear it on my nails which is pretty good for me!  To follow UberChic on social media, check out the links below.  Who knows, maybe you'll get peeks at upcoming products...just maybe...



$7.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...


No comments: