Friday, June 30, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Neon

Hey there!  Today I have some very 80's-looking stamping to share.  This week's Nail Crazies Unite theme AND Nail Challenge Collaborative monthly theme is neon and I do love me some neon.  Unfortunately my camera doesn't share my feelings so it refuses to photograph bright colors.  In other words, as bright as these look, they were WAY brighter in real life!  These were inspired by some water decals I saw on Sveta Sanders Instagram but I can't seem to find the post now.  But that's okay, I enjoyed scrolling through all her posts anyway.

Neon Nail Stamping

Neon Nail Stamping

For my black base I used Models Own Liquorish Allsorts, mostly because it's lid is nice and bright like the nails.  It's not the most opaque black but it still only takes 2 coats.  


80's Nail Art

Then I did all sorts of stamping using Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 09.  It's a genius plate if you're into geometrics at all.  

80's Nail Art

The stamping polish I used was Mundo de Unas White and Neon Yellow, Green, Pink and Orange, as well as Turquoise and Purple.  I then added OPI matte top coat to finish it off.  

80's Nail Art

That's it for my neon nails today.  I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot more (poorly photographed) neon from me this summer but if you're need a neon fix now, check out the ladies in the links below.

'Til next time...




No comments: