Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Paper- Paper Cranes

Hey there!  When brainstorming with things that one can do with paper, I thought of origami.  How that popped into my head, I don't know since I haven't folded a piece of paper in any sort of organized fashion since I was WAY younger.  I swear I could never follow origami instructions so I'd always mess something up along the way.  But once in awhile I could fold a paper crane properly so it's fitting that that's the only origami stamping image I have.  Here we have the fourth Digit-al Dozen paper post.  Good thing I have a whole bunch of clear stamper heads so I could do this many paper cranes for my nails!



I was in the mood for a bright gradient so I used Color Club Almost Famous and Age of Aquarius together over a white base (French Tip).  It looks pretty neon with the white base and I do love neon.


The paper crane image is from Bundle Monster BM-405.  Those were done with Mundo de Unas Black and White and, like I said, a whole bunch of stampers!  I don't know how I managed to get bubbles without even making decals.  Leave it to me since bubbles seem to follow me around in everything I do!  



Well that's all for today.  Time for me to go home and get ready for tonight's ultimate game.  Fingers crossed that I can avoid any broken nails!  If you'd like to see what my friends have done for today's paper theme, check them out in the links below.  

'Til next time...


No comments: