Saturday, August 26, 2017

Crocus Flower Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Ages ago I asked my friend in London to give me some nail inspiration and he's always very accommodating so he sent me a picture of some flowers.  It must have been spring since I think these are spring flowers.  Even though I didn't wear these recently, I realized now would be a good time to share them since they fit with the Flowers theme for August in the Nail Challenge Collaborative group.  Luckily for me, I found a stamping image that appeared to match these flowers pretty well so I didn't have to freehand again (like I did for yesterday's post).



First, I'll start by sharing the inspiration photo.  I have no idea where he got it so I don't have a source but it's somewhere online!  I had to reverse google search the image to find out what type of flowers these are.  I think they crocuses but if you know different, please let me know!  


For these I used OPI I'm Sooo Swamped as my green base that I then stamped with MoYou London Tropical 14 in Mundo de Unas High Green to create a background pattern.  



The flowers is a layered stamping image on Cici & Sisi Flowers 02.  For them I used Mundo de Unas White, Purple and Geranium.  I finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top and felt like I had a reasonable representation of the photo he picked.  



Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  If you'd like to see more floral nail art, check out the girls in the links below!

'Til next time...

No comments: