Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen's 5th Birthday - 5 Golden Rings

Hey there!  In my quest for things that come in 5's for this week's celebration of the Digit-al Dozen's fifth birthday, I thought of "5 golden rings".  But really there's zero percent chance that I could actually paint 5 circles (circles are REALLY hard for me) but I remembered this stamping image from UberChic Beauty that is a bunch of overlapping rings.  In the end, there's far more than 5 golden rings on my nails here but that's okay, right.  Plus, just to make it more of a "5" mani, I used 5 different KBShimmer purples in the base so it totally counts, haha!



I have a lot of KBShimmer purples....A LOT!  So I pulled them all out for this mani and decided which 5 looked best together.  I ended up with A Walk In The Parka, Hugs & Wishes, Pansy-Monium, Right As Reign, Sarong Place, Sarong Time.  I used them in a smooshy stamper marble over 2 coats of Hugs & Wishes (the lightest purple).  



Then I stamped this golden rings from UberChic Beauty 12-03 with Hit The Bottle To Have & To Gold.  Finished it with KBShimmer Clearly On Top and was good to go!  



That's all today.  You can find the rest of the ladies' 5th birthday designs in the links below.  There's some clever ones!


'Til next time...


No comments: